Reclaim your work/life balance at Emily Cook Therapy!
We all struggle sometimes with balancing the demands of work with the demands of life. Perhaps your spouse is complaining that you’re “always too busy” or “never home.” Perhaps you’re starting to experience physical signs of stress, like trouble sleeping, or signs of psychological stress, like anxiety. Or perhaps you’re realizing that your current job isn’t the best fit for the lifestyle you want for yourself or your family.
We can help.
Conversations with your experienced counselor will motivate you to gain clarity, problem solve challenges, and inspire self-exploration in a safe and productive environment. Our therapists take a therapeutic approach seeks to understand your past experiences to better understand your present and future, and we ask thoughtful questions to understand your story, listen for strengths, and help you focus on action. Because we’re both individual counselors and relationship experts, whether we meet with you alone or meet with you and your spouse, you can be confident that the positive changes you make will affect all of the important people in your life.
Mental health counseling sessions that also include career coaching help with:
- Self-exploration and understanding personal interests, values, and strengths
- Understanding the effects of personality on career challenges and sucessess
- Personal branding and telling an engaging and memorable story
- Networking strategies and developing professional connections
- Leveraging Social Media to connect to resources and mentors
- Boost confidence and self-esteem to increase readiness for interviews or important career conversations that help you grow professionally
- Managing career transitions and second careers
- Creating work-life integration and balance for wholeness in life
- Time-management skills and prioritizing what’s really important to you