You’re here because you’re searching for the best child therapist in Bethesda, MD — one who has the specific training, extensive expertise, and years of experience to help your child, preteen, or adolescent achieve their potential.
You’ve found the right place! Emily Cook Therapy has been named by Bethesda Magazine readers as a 2018 Top Vote Getter — Best Child Therapist/Psychologist.
Emily Cook Therapy offers a variety of counseling services for children, preteens, adolescents, and their families in Bethesda, MD. Our practice specializes in helping toddlers, preschoolers, elementary aged, middle school aged, and teenagers achieve positive results from play therapy, talk therapy, family therapy, and therapy using creative art and sand tray. We can help your child and your family find the relief you’re hoping for.
Click here to go directly to our homepage, or use the links below for more information about the best child therapists and family therapists in Bethesda 2018.
It’s easy to get started today!
- Call (240) 424-5328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a secure message from any page using “Request a Consultation”
Read more about child therapy and family therapy services at Emily Cook Therapy in Bethesda, MD
- Play Therapy Services
- Family Therapy Services
- Family-Centered Care
- Individual Counseling Services
- Recent Blog Posts
Read more about the seven empathic and effective child therapists and family therapists on staff at Emily Cook Therapy, each with her own areas of expertise
- Dr. Emily Cook: Best Family Therapist Bethesda 2018 for Discernment Counseling for Couples on the Brink of Divorce, Pregnancy, Transition to New Parenthood
- Anna White: Best Child Therapist Bethesda 2018 for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Parent Coaching, Play Therapy
- Jocylynn Stephenson: Best Family Therapist Bethesda 2018 for Anxiety/Stress Management, Identity Concerns, Family Conflict Resolution
- Lindsey Foss: Best Family Therapist Bethesda 2018 for Child Yoga, Mindful Parenting, and Family Communication Skills
- Kaitlin Doyle: Best Family Therapist Bethesda 2018 for Self-esteem/Self-worth, Relationship Skill Building, Trauma
- Caryn Malkus: Best Family Therapist Counselor Bethesda 2018 for Parenting Teenagers, Adolescent Self-Esteem, Sibling Relationships
This is good news: You’ve found your way to the best child therapists in Bethesda, MD 2018.