Office Staff Couple Therapist, Marriage Counselor, Family Therapist, Individual Counselor, Bethesda, MD
- Clinical Degree: : Perdue University, Human Development and Family Studies
- Prepare/Enrich Certified: : No
- Discernment Counseling:: No
About Natasha Williams
Natasha is currently a PhD student in the Family Science program at the University of Maryland, College Park. She has worked previously as a licensed marriage and family therapist in the Chicago area where she received her Master’s degree in 2016. Her research and clinical work has focused on queer people of color and mental health access. She has also worked in the public health space conducting community based needs assessments in her home state of Florida.
Natasha joins our practice first as Intake Coordinator and to help with process automation. Once she receives her clinical licensure in Maryland, she will join us as a fellow marriage and family therapist.
- MS, Human Development and Family Studies: Marriage and Family Therapy, Purdue University Northwest
- BS, Psychology & Family and Child Sciences, Florida State University