Premarital Counseling in Bethesda, MD
Premarital counseling gives you the opportunity to celebrate your strengths as a couple and translate those strengths to other areas of your relationship.
Premarital counseling will also help you learn how to:
- improve your communication and conflict resolution skills
- process family issues that may impact your relationship now or in the future
- address financial planning and budgeting
- focus on personal and family goals, including creating and defining a unique “couple culture”
- discuss any other tricky issues, such as wedding stress, work-life balance, cohabiting, or sex and intimacy
Emily Cook Therapy is honored to be a winner of the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards for 3 years in a row!
Our therapists are sensitive, inclusive, affirming, and ready to help all couples build on their relationship strengths.