You’re here because you’re searching for the best child therapist in Bethesda, MD — one who has the specific training, extensive expertise, and years of experience to help your child, preteen, or adolescent achieve their potential.
You’ve found the right place. Emily Cook Therapy offers a variety of counseling services for children, preteens, adolescents, and their families in Bethesda, MD. Our practice specializes in helping toddlers, preschoolers, elementary aged, middle school aged, and teenagers achieve positive results from play therapy, talk therapy, family therapy, and therapy using creative art and sand tray. We can help your child and your family find the relief you’re hoping for.
Click here to go directly to our homepage, or use the links below for more information about the best child therapists and family therapists in Bethesda 2017.
It’s easy to get started today!
- Call (240) 424-5328 or email email@example.com
- Send a secure message from any page using “Request a Consultation”
- Use our online scheduler pop-up from any page to request an upcoming open appointment with a specific individual counselor
Read more about child therapy and family therapy services at Emily Cook Therapy in Bethesda, MD
- Play Therapy Services
- Family Therapy Services
- Family-Centered Care
- Individual Counseling Services
- Group Therapy for New Moms
- Recent Blog Posts
Read more about the seven empathic and effective child therapists and family therapists on staff at Emily Cook Therapy, each with her own areas of expertise
- Dr. Emily Cook: Best Family Therapist Bethesda 2017 for Discernment Counseling for Couples on the Brink of Divorce, Pregnancy, Transition to New Parenthood
- Anna White: Best Child Therapist Bethesda 2017 for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Parent Coaching, Play Therapy
- Jocylynn Stephenson: Best Family Therapist Bethesda 2017 for Anxiety/Stress Management, Identity Concerns, Family Conflict
- Kaitlin Doyle: Best Family Therapist Bethesda 2017 for Self-esteem/Self-worth, Relationship Skill Building, Trauma
- Caryn Malkus: Best Family Therapist Counselor Bethesda 2017 for Parenting Teenagers, Adolescent Self-Esteem, Sibling Relationships
This is good news: You’ve found your way to the best child therapists in Bethesda, MD 2017.